Bulletin of Civil and Structural Engineering
There is a greater need than ever for green and sustainable building infrastructure. Globalization, rapid urbanization, pandemics, climate change, and other disruptions pose complex challenges to cities, which carry the huge bulk of building infrastructures. The criticality is magnified by the fact that many of the associated challenges cannot be predicted. As a result, finding innovative solutions and integrating different infrastructure types prudently is an important step towards making cities more sustainable. Areas covered by the Journal include:
- Sustainable design practices
- Energy efficiency strategies
- Sustainable building design
- Sustainable structural materials
- Sustainable structural systems
- Efficient and optimization designs
- Building energy efficiency
- Nearly zero-energy buildings
- Low- and zero-carbon buildings
- Green buildings; Study cases
- Cold-formed Steel
The previous versions of the Bulletin of Civil and Structural Engineering can be viewed at the links below,
- Dr. Muhammad Usman
- Dr. Sarmad Shakeel
- Fazal Hussain (Student-Editorial assistant)
Become a part of the latest Issue
Faculty members, students and alumni are invited for the structural engineering related submissions of
- Ideas, research topics and ongoing projects
- News items, conference items, etc.
- Brief articles – short, topical, news-oriented
- All articles must be submitted in Word format and include a title.
- Photos, images, or graphics are encouraged, and may be resized for placement.
- Please include links (URLs) to additional information.
- News items, Affinity Group reports, and announcements – 50 to 200 words
- All articles have a limit of up to 500 words.
Deadlines and Queries
The deadline for the submission every year 30th June and 31st December for subsequent issues.
For further queries, contact us
Dr. Sarmad Shakeel